February 2, 2009

Helix Piercing

I have been wanting my helix pierced for a while now. Today I finally had some money, so I decided to go to my tattoo parlor that I visit faithfully LOl. The piercing only cost me $20 which is not bad at all. But the only BAD thing about the whole thing was the pain...ughhh. It was more painful than what I thought. The sound of it freaked me out the most I think though. The ripping and popping of skin and cartilage. Yucky.

I am scared to go to sleep tonight because I don't want to bump or touch it. It is still very sore to the touch and I have to be very careful because I forget it is still there LOl.

In the end I have a beautiful new ring in my ear and I love it so much. I can't wait though until I am able to take my hoop out and be able to put in this stud that I really want. You can see it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping on it won't be problem, I promise. Just be sure to clean it really well both before you go to bed and after you wake up.
I'm not going to lie: it is going to hurt tomorrow morning, but just in that low throbbing kind of way.

As always, it looks great!