June 4, 2009

new hair style?

I'm tired of doing just a regular "fade" hairstyle every other week and I always wanted long hair. My goal is to have it nipple-length, but my hair takes a while for it to grow, ugh. So I'm just gonna stick with a nappy afro for now. Eeek. In the winter I'm going to have to wear a lot of hats because my hair is in transition LOl. Wish me luck. I wish I could just get away with a lace front wig.

How does this 'fro look?
Sound off.

--Christian Nathaniel

Image provided by:

5 comments:

taylor stanley said...

I like afros, though I'm not sure it's going to be a style that will keep your head cool.
Hats in the winter is both classy and a good idea. It will trap body heat to keep you warm and ensure that you look stylin all through the season.

[dressed] said...

How will it keep my head cool?

taylor stanley said...

I have no idea. ^^;;

CUT SLEEVE BOY said...

lol why can't you get away with a lace front wig?

[dressed] said...

For one they are expensive :/
Two, people will know it's not mine Lol.