October 14, 2009

Movie: September Issue


So I watched the movie The September Issue tonight and I’m sad to say I was not that impressed. For some reason I loved The Devil Wears Prada and was hoping it was going to be like this. I should have known since the movie was a documentary.
One thing that I noticed before that I noticed again was that the majority of the older people in the fashion industry are not good looking at all. Images: Top to bottom [Andre Leon Talley, Grace Coddington, Anna Wintour]. They look like death in the eyes. Not attractive at all. I hope this will not happen to me. I’m not saying that old people should not be in the industry, because they need to, they have great wisdom and knowledge that they can teach the newbies. Lets call the plastic surgeon UGLY PEOPLE.

No comments: