July 13, 2011

Hair: My Hair Regimen [As of July 13, 2011]

1. Carol's Daughter Tui Shampoo: This shampoo is great because it is sulfate-free which means that it won't dry out your scalp and strip your hair of unnecessary oils. A downside of this means that it doesn't lather well so many people don't like that because they don't think they are getting clean hair. 
Usage: Once a week

2. Aphogee Keratin 2-Minute Reconstructor: I use this as a conditioner after my shampoos. The reason why I don't use this every week when I wash my hair is because it is full of protein and you don't want to put to much protein in your hair or it can result in too much breakage. 
Usage: Once every other week. 

3. ORS Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion: I don't use this on a regular basis because it is really heavy on my hair. It's super moisturizing but it's just too thick to use every day. 
Usage: As Needed 

4. Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner: This is a super light conditioner! This has to be my most used and favorite product in my regimen. It makes my hair stronger and shiny with every use. 
Usage: Once in morning and before bed

5. Sulfur8 Medicated Hair and Scalp Conditioner: This is a really great scalp conditioner if you have dandruff or dry scalp problems. I use this over other scalp products because it's a medicated formula and it really get's the job done. 
Usage: After every shampoo on just scalp

6. Biotin Supplement: Many people who take this supplement say their hair and nails grow thicker but it varies between the person. No this does NOT make your hair grow faster just healthier. 
Usage: Once daily after a meal


No comments: