September 12, 2011

Product Review: Bump Patrol


So here is a product review just for the guys who go through the same problems I have: Razor Bumps. I have coily, thick hair and always get nasty razor bumps. Here is my solution:

Bump Patrol [about $10]
This gel is an amazing product for black men like me. I have to shave all the time [once or even twice daily] and while doing so I get razor bumps all over my neck and and lower face that are painful and hard to get rid of.

In the past I either had to wait for them to go away on their own or try not shave. Both options were not possible for me. 

This has been the only product that I have found that takes care of this problem. All you have to do is apply the gel after a shave and the bumps will be gone in about 2 days. 

The only thing that people complain about is the smell. It is not that bad. Just to be safe, DO NOT apply this product if your going out or going to be around other people. Do the application at night before going to bed. Other than that you will thoroughly enjoy this!

No comments: