October 26, 2011
TV: 5 Questions From The Rachel Zoe Project | Ep. 8
1. Is Mandana gonna break off on her own next? She is learning everything she needs to know from Rachel while she is with baby.
2. If Jeremiah is so good at designing spaces, why is he wanting to work for Rachel so bad? He needs to work for an interior designer.
3. Has anyone else noticed that all Rachel's employees just wear dark muted clothes?
4. Why can't Rachel's husband be there taking care of Skylar instead of the black nanny?
5. Why would Bloomingdales have a client set up their own space ahead of time and not show them a mock up to save the time and money just in case they say no?
10/26/2011 06:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)