January 12, 2012

Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Pumps

January 9, 2012 Brandy is seen here looking flawless leaving the Wendy Williams show in NYC wearing the super Lux Tribtoo Yves Saint Laurent pumps [$795]. 

Days later in NYC, Jennifer Hudson was headed inside to sign copies of her new book, “I Got This: How I Lost What Weighed Me Down and Found Myself” also wearing the same pumps as Brandy a few days earlier.

Who did the most justice to the towering red pumps?

Source: UpscaleHype.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Brandy wore those shoes the best, Jennifer did the basic. Brandy stepped out of her zone and tried something new, whereas Jennifer wore what was expected.

Style und Sein said...

I like your blog! I support you and follow you (on bloglovin). Hope you follow back?

greetings
Marcel http://styleundsein.de

DRESSEDMen.com said...

Agreed!

DRESSEDMen.com said...

Thank you! I will follow your blog back.

Fruit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.