February 18, 2012

News: The Edgy Rodarte Now Makes Their Own Shoes


 The 'Black Swan' costume designers, edgy fashion house Rodarte have now added footwear to their collections as of February 14th. Rodarte has been known to pull collaborations with other footwear designers such as Christian Louboutin and Nicholas Kirkwood to provide the shoes for their runway looks, but we get to see a full head-to-toe Rodarte outfit. 

The shoes themselves are edgy, and eyecatching nonetheless. The hard, bold and sturdy shoes that were walked down the runway this season juxtaposed nicely with the actual clothes on the models. I'm guessing the Rodarte girls wanted to really show off the new shoes. 

The reason why I love these shoes so much are because of the plexiglass heels filled with sand. I haven't seen something like that before and I love Rodarte's style. I could see the female me in anything Rodarte makes.

Source: StyleFrizz.com

No comments: