April 6, 2012

Music: LIPS - "Everything To Me"

Everything To Me is single from Steph Brown of Indie band LIPS that I just can't stop listening to on this chill friday afternoon. This song is not new, but new to my knowledge since it's releasing back in June of 2011. 

It would mean everything to me if we could take a holiday
Cos you and I bone tired every night isn't my idea of play
And even our smallest dream is getting lean, never sees the light of day
So it would mean everything to me

You can fight but you won't always win
Somehow life finds a way to beat you
But I'll come join you in the ring
Guess it shows just how much I need you

There are days I would pay anything just to leave it all behind
There are times I can't find any light to get me through the daily grind
I know you feel it too, seen just how long it takes you to unwind
So it would mean everything to me

No comments: