August 15, 2008

Hair: Ricky Martin

I found this old picture of Ricky Martin from krpmag.com. They were kinda poking fun at his hairdo. I personally don't see it as UGLY, it's actually kind of cute. It could totally be curled just a LIL' bit less and formed into a fo-hawk. But what do I know? If Ricky like's that than so be it! lol.

That being said, I just love fo-hawks in general of all types, thats why I posted this picture. I think that too much hair all over your head can hard to maintain. This look can easily be styled every day and it can be made hip.

Source: Krpmag.com

3 comments:

Meanshots22 said...

these are the hottest bangs that i have ever seen on a man. i think its a good look.

Meanshots22 said...

these are the hottest bangs that i have ever seen on a man. i think its a good look.

Taryn said...

i agree, its not bad but it can be curled less.