September 5, 2008

On The Street: JD Quackenbush | Antwerp, Belgium


My name is J.D. and I'm from Antwerp, Belgium. Oh my god, Antwerp is such as great fashion city. Here's a preview. Please visit this website; www.styledumonde.com. Streetstyle in Antwerp is amazing! Antwerp is also the home of some awesome designers today such as Ann Demeulemeester, Veronique Branquinho, Raf Simmons, Dries van Noten and Walter Van Beirendock and much more! Our academy of fashion institution is world famous! [I studied visual merchandising] I first worked for Replay as an assistant store manager and then worked as visual merchandiser for Diesel. Right now, I am the store manager for the GURU store in Antwerp.

As much as I love fashion, I love partying eqaully as much! Here's a taste of partying in Antwerp. You can also spot me in the clip!!

I love love Marc Jacobs and Jeremy Scott. Alexander McQueen is a GOD!
Doro Olowu is my idol! I adore his work! My all time goal is to become a stylist. I think I can describe my style as vintage. I love everything vintage.

No comments: