June 16, 2009

tip_movies on weekdays

Here is a quick tip for the penny pinchers! If you haven't known already you can save money on movies by only going to the movie on weekdays. I can see why people don't like going to the movies on the weekdays because many people find it fun to hang out at the mall and movies when the majority of people are off work.

The average ticket price for on the weekend is $10, on the weekdays other hand, they are only $5. Skip out on the popcorn and eat BEFORE you go to the movies to save even more money. I know this tip is not rocket science for anyone, but sometimes we just need facts reiterated for us in order to do them.

I have started doing this because I want more money in my accounts, I am still enjoying my movies :]
Sound off.

--Christian Nathaniel

No comments: