August 14, 2009

90. lady gaga for vma’s


OMG. I am considering this years 2009 VMAs to be the best one in a LONGGG as time. Lots of controversial moments that will talked about at least a from today on. Like even from the Pre-Show. Shakira and P!nk came down the red carpet in the same outfit! How did that manage to happen. Stylist’s are not doing their jobs. I wonder if either one of them were embarrassed. I know that P!nk didn’t change her outfit before going into the show because when the camera paned to the audience I could still see that silver sparkly dress.

I am so impressed by Lady Gaga last night! Her OUTFITS [pictured above] were amazing and so was her performance. Last night was her night and she was prepared. Like who else had FOUR costume/outfit changes [including her performance costume]? Many people will say that her outfits were weird, but thats couture fashion for you folks! My favorite outfit of her’s was the first one she walked down the red carpet with. I know that that dress was made by Jean Paul Gaultier, but I can’t find the red or the “eskimo” one. Most people know Gaga by now and that she always wears coutoure designers, so she knew she had to do it even bigger. I think that some people will not like it and others will love her for doing her own thing.

Christian Nathaniel

No comments: