October 11, 2009

Shoe Alert: Alexander McQueen S/S 2010


I feel sorry for these poor models walking down the runway at Paris Fashion Week. Alexander McQueen’s Spring/Summer 2010 show debuted in Paris yesterday. These heels are a staggering 12 inches!

Want to see the whole show? Trust me none of the models fell so if that’s what you want to see it for than save your time. Those girls are professionals! Strip clubs may want to hire a few of them. Fortunately I don’t think these prototyped heels will be leaving that runway. These are not safe for the common woman to wear.

I love watching fashion shows for the concepts and themes that the designers come up with to have on the runway. The cameras on tracks follow the models as they walk, recording there every move. The themes make me as excited as the clothes!

No comments: