October 2, 2011

Runway Looks: Kanye West S/S 2012 | Paris


I'm pleased to get the chance to see the fashion icon, Kanye West runway show that put all the speculations of existence to rest. On October 1st Kanye's debut line was shown to the world in Paris.

It was his first runway show so all the pressure was surrounding the sink or swim or the feedback. Everyone knows Kanye as the musician not the designer.
I personally was rather surprised and yet thankful the clothes didn't showcase the stereotypical urban touch that most rappers give turn designers ie. Diddy and Russell Simmons. 

Style.com owned by Conde Naste wrapped up their review of the line by stating that "conquering his new medium is a work in progress." That was pretty harsh I must say for a first timer. 

Source: Style.com

2 comments:

Tammy said...

The low V-neck in some of these outfits are to DIE for.. loving the collection, especially the shoes..

Tammy

DRESSEDMen.com said...

I did see some cohesion wit the necklines and zippers which I liked. I just hope he sticks with it unlike other celebs lol