March 29, 2012

Event: Carissa Rosario "Limited" Perfume Launch NYC

The super gorgeous model and actress, Carissa Rosario launched her new fragrance "Limited" today at Yotel in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of NYC.

I got the chance to attend under my friend Tyrone from TrueFashionistaNow.com. I'm no socialite, but I love the chance to get out and meet new people in the industry as much as possible as well as having an excuse to get DRESSED up.


The gorgeous lady of the hour in Louboutin's of course.

Marketing Director, Ya Lan Young of JewelMak fine jewelry

Model, Ashli Lewis

Tyrone Farely of TrueFashionistaNow.com and I.

Students, Jasmine + Michelle Cabrera

Designer, Clarence

Stylist, Blair Lockett

Photo Credit: Christian Phillips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what he's wearing is totes me !