May 19, 2009

Product Review: Tinted Brow Gel



If you have never heard of it, it is a great necessity for every make-up bag! [for both men and women]. What is it you ask? It looks like a mascara, but it is meant specifically for your sparse and wild brows. It helps keep them 'kept' during the day as well as add some color to them. Everyone's brows need to color to keep the looking full and defined. I like it especially because it is natural in appearance and no one can tell your wearing it. 

I was introduced to it when I went to Ulta for the first time. I told the associate my problems I was having with trying to fill in my brows and keep them looking like I wasn't wearing anything on my face. 

I was not even going to put a 'before' picture up here because that will scare people and give them nightmares. So I just wanted to say that my brows are nobody's cute at ALL LOl. Just trust me and know that this can help you if suffer the problems that I have. Brow gel is very cheap and you can get it just about anywhere and in many shades.

Source: AnastasiaBeauty.com

No comments: